Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Yamaha SX190
Be good to your family and your wallet. Treat them to the #1 selling 19-foot recreational boat.
The number one selling SX190 delivers a superior jet power experience. Driven by a reliable, low maintenance 1.8 liter Yamaha Marine engine, this fuel-efficient powerplant offers big advantages over the competition. With no exposed propeller, the SX190 gets on plane quicker with less bow rise and the ability to navigate shallow areas with ease. Ample seating for eight makes this family-friendly runabout feel like a much larger boat. With its standard trailer at no extra cost, the SX190 makes getting on the water easy and affordable.
- Bimini: This unequaled family boating experience comes fully equipped with a Total Package of premium amenities including a Bimini top at no extra cost.
- Helm: The dynamic helm design has a sporty appearance and features easy-to-read performance-style gauges.
- Storage: A generous in-floor storage compartment easily accommodates an entire day's worth of gear.
- Interior Layout: Generous cockpit seating features twin captain’s seats with flip-up bolsters and U-shaped lounge seating.
- Cruise Assist: Yamaha's innovative Cruise Assist sets the engine at a consistent RPM level to maintain preferred towing speeds.
- Stereo: All new for 2014 is an upgraded marine-ready Clarion stereo system with built in Bluetooth streaming and easy smartphone and tablet compatibility.
- Length: 19 ft. 2 in.
- Weight: 2161 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft.
- Draft: 14 in.
- Dead Rise: 18 deg.
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: 8/1240 lb.
- Snap-in Soft Marine-grade Carpet
- Integrated Drink Holders: Nine
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster
- Passenger-side Captain's Chair
- U-Shaped Cockpit Seating
- Glove Box
- Storage Capacity: 417.4 gal.
- Tilt Steering
- Courtesy Deck Lighting
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited, 5 Year Hull
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder
- Hydro-Turf® Mats
- Stern (Wet) Storage
- Satellite Capable Clarion® Stereo
- MP3/USB Input
- Premium Marine Speakers: Four
- No Wake Mode™ Control: 3 position
- Cruise Assist
- Electronic Speedometer
- Fuel Management System
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS)
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 3 ft. 6 in.
- Yamaha Marine Engine
- Displacement (per engine): 1812cc
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal.
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Pumps: 155mm High-Pressure
- Pump Clean-out Ports
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 1.2 gal.
- Impeller: 3-blade, stainless steel
- Available Color(s): Black or Yacht Blue
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Cleats (6)
- Tow Hook
- Bimini Top
- Shipping Cover
- Painted Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Single Axle
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Optional (Single Axle)
- Safety Chains
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook
- Height on Trailer: 7 ft. 1 in.
- Length on Trailer: 22 ft.
- Length on Trailer with Tongue Folded: 20 ft. 1 in.
- Dry Weight on Trailer: 2879 lb.
- Engine Type
- Yamaha Marine Engine
- Length Overall
- 19 ft. 2 in.
- 8 ft.
- 14 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2161 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- Stainless Steel
- Max Carry Load
- 1240 lb.