Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Supra SA 400
Indmar Raptor 6.2 L
Rated for 16 people
The Supra SA is the next milestone of an extraordinary determination to create the ultimate in premium tow boats. By combining soaring performance, refined engineering and bold design, the all-new SA embodies the very essence of the Supra mission and delivers each core element to create a boat with unprecedented range of performance, comfort and style. The all-new Supra SA is the class-leader in premium tow boat style, comfort and performance.
- Raptor By Indmar 400-450: The Raptor series is based off a proven workhorse, the Built Ford Tough® 6.2L 16-Valve V8 engine that was designed, engineered, built and torture-tested by Ford. The Raptor is the same state-of-the-art engine that powers the F-150 SVT Raptor and F-Series Super Duty Trucks that boast best-in-class gas horsepower, torque and max towing ratings.The 6.2L Raptor Series by Indmar is the result of purpose driven engineering designed to provide more torque where you need it allowing faster acceleration, less time to plane, reduced wear-and-tear and better fuel economy.
- Roushcharged Raptor By Indmar 575*: There is no substitute for power, and in our industry power equals torque. That’s why Supra offers the optional Roushcharged by Indmar 575 6.2L Engine in across the line. The ROUSHcharged by Indmar package takes the industry leading Raptor by Indmar engine package and pairs it with the innovation of Roush Performance to crank out 575 hard working lb-ft of torque.
- Supra Competition Hull: The Supra Competition hull was a benchmark design of Supra that took the performance of our boats to the next level. This innovation is alive and well across every boat in the 2016 line, resulting in massive wakes, stable point and shoot handling, and a superior ride in rough water.
- Swell Surf 2.0: For 2016 we wanted to fine tune our already head turning surf system. Swell Surf 2.0 features contoured plates to calm water turbulence and route it to the sweet spot at the end of the plate, directing flow more efficiently to give you a even cleaner wave with more height and push.
- Supra Launch System: The Supra Launch System combines the power of the Supra Smart Plate and revised Swell Surf System to make planing under load even easier than ever. As boat speed increases both systems deploy in tandem, reducing drag in the water and increasing acceleration to get the boat quickly and smoothly on plane.
- Supra Smart Plate 2.0: To ensure the Supra Launch system worked perfectly, our current smart plate design wasn't up to task. So we re-designed it. Making it longer to improve ride and wake shape at speed and increase lift and planing assistance during take-off.
- Supra Liquid Lead Ballast System: Supras Liquid Lead Ballast System is standard in every Supra boat. Easily managed through the Vision Touch System, load your Supra with up to 3200 LBs of wake shaping ballast to take your wakes and waves to the next level.
- Supra Vision Touch System: The Supra vision Touch System puts you in control of the ride with just a tap of the touch screen. Easily navigate through ballast and surf settings, GPS, stereo controls and more in full color, making this boat as fun to drive as it is to ride behind.
- Steering Wheel Controls: Supras integrated Steering Column and Wheel controls are an industry first. With intgrated color contrasted controls on the wheel and column to keep Stereo, Swell Surf, Camera, Wake Plate and Cruise adjustments at your fingertips without even taking your hand off the wheel.
- Vision Transom Camera: The Innovative Vision Transom Camera puts safety first, providing automatic feed to the intgrated Vision Touch screen when in reverse, and full view of the rider behind you with the touch of a button when towing.
- Supra Surf Storage: Your surfboards are as important to the ride as the performance of your boat, so the integrated Supra Surf Storage was precision engineered to keep your boards and all your gear safely and easily tucked away until your next set.
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty: Buying a boat isn't a short-term investment, and we want you to be confident that you've chosen the right brand. That’s why all Supra boats come with a limited lifetime hull warranty.
- 5 Year Indmar Factory Engine Warranty: Not only does Indmar’s all-new Raptor Series offer more power, more torque and better fuel economy, protection and peace of mind also come standard with a full 5-Year Factory Warranty. Indmars commitment to quality, durability and reliability of the all-new Raptor Series.
- 9 - Time CSI Award Winner: Precision Engineering isn't just about innovation, it's also about reliability, and Supra sets the bar high with 9 Straight CSI awards to prove it.
- Boldly Designed: Attention grabbing design is a hallmark of the Supra mission. And the bow on all-new 2016 Supra SA is our masterpiece. The new SA bow stands tall above the water. Grabbing attention with a wide stance and muscular forks, and providing protection and comfort inside with a higher ride height and plush bathtub seating area.
- Pro-Edge Tower: The exclusive ProEdge tower was the first scaled weight assist system on the market. Not only does this tower add style, storage and functionality to your Supra, its easily foldable by one person in seconds. Want to add more boom to your sound system? The Roswell Pro Edge Tower is adjustable to make it easy to lift and lower with varying weight.
- Billet Aluminum Accents: Billet aluminum is bold in itself, but inside the interior of a Supra it caps off a look that portrays the essence of bold design. Billet accessories accentuate the Vision Touch Screen, Windshield mounts, hardware and even grab handles to make the interior look and feel of a Supra boat as beautiful as it is comfortable.
- Industry Leading Boatmate Trailers: Make your Supra look as great behind your truck as it does on the water. Boatmate trailers feature premium Supra Logo lighting and color contrasted fenders and frames with oversized wheel options to make every trailer as as fully featured and stylish as the Supra boat above it.
- Convertible Rear Flip Seat: This versatile seat has been a Supra staple since 2015. offering 3 versatile positions and stable platform for viewing, cruising or socializing with your guests.
- Deep Storage: A place for everything and everything in its place, the Supra interior has thoughtfully designed storage for just about anything. Deep underseat storage is finished with non skid flooring to protect the contents and multiple strategically placed compartments, pockets and trays throughout the boat make the essentials quick and easy to access.
- Mission Control Helm: For 2016, the Supra Helm received a make-over. The main focal point of this helm is of course, the billet accented full color screen of the Vision TOUCH system. Billet toggles and black on white soft keys accentuate the touch screen for more traditional pilots, and new JL Audio components and billet phone holder make fine tuning the sound, and the soundtrack, as easy as pushing a button.
- Color Matched Accents and Contrast Stitching: Bold styling doesn't just live in the in the lines and curves of a Supra hull. It is engrained in the interior fit and finish of every Supra boat as well. From color matched accent panels with contemporary texture to contrasting double stitched seams with durable SolarFix thread strategically placed throughout the interior.
- Power Adjustable Heated Captains Chair: Comfort without compromise is important for those long days on the water. That’s why we feature the only standard power height adjustable heated captain's chair in the industry. With custom settings for you and your co-pilot in the Vision Touch Interface, and on the fly adjustment when its your turn to take a set and someone else has to take the wheel.
- JL Audio Premium Sound: In 2016 Supra has partnered with JL Audio to provide a premium soundtrack to your ride in every Supra boat. JL Audio 6.5" speakers are standard in every boat. If you require a little more boom with your boarding, opt for the bigger 7.7" or 8.8" package.
- LED Interior Accent Lighting: Supras lighted interiors light up the night whatever the mood. Inspiring LED floor and panel lighting casts a glow for that midnight cruise or engage the integrated LED Halos in the JL Audio Canisters, and turn up the soundtrack and the fun while the sun goes down.
- Overall Length w/o Platform: 22 ft. 8 in.
- Overall Length w/Platform: 24 ft. 8 in.
- Overall Length w/ Platform & Trailer: 27 ft. 4 in.
- Width: Beam 102 in.
- Overall Width w/ Trailer: 102 in.
- Draft: 27 in.
- Weight- Boat only: 4,700 lb.
- Weight - Boat and Trailer: 6,300 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 65 gal.
- Ballast: 3,200 lb.
- Engine: Ford Raptor 400 6.2L Engine by Indmar, 2016
- Engine Type
- Ford Raptor 400 6.2L
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 8 in.
- 102 in.
- 27 in.
- Dry Weight
- 4,700 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 65 gal.