Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Manitou 23 Aurora LE VP
Ask for Ryan!
Ask for Ryan!
This boat is loaded with options and performs better than anything else on the water! If you are looking for beautiful layouts and lines along with unmatched performance then look no further. This boat is not priced with a trailer but we can add a custom fit trailer for $3,850.
Did we set out to reinvent the pontoon? Not necessarily. But thanks to our passion for development, we did manage to cut a significant wake through the boating industry. While some pontoon manufacturers claim to have performance boats that handle like a V-bottom sport boat, Manitou is the only company with patented V-Toon® technology. We offer a far superior hull design to provide greater acceleration, higher top end speeds, and increased stability.
MAKE CHOICES, NOT TRADE-OFFS.
The Aurora LE is our most customizable line, making it the perfect choice for the discriminating pontoon boater. It comes with more standard features than most mid-level offerings from other manufacturers, and delivers a level of performance that can’t be matched at this price point.
- Model: 23 Aurora LE VP
- Length Overall*/Deck: 24' 4"/23' 10"
- Tube Diameter: 23",27",23"
- Weight: 2,995 lbs.
- Persons/Capacity: 12/1,895 lbs.
- Max HP: 150
- 12 Volt Outlet & USB Port/Aux In
- Anodized Rub Rail
- Anodized Walls
- Bow Eye (Twin Tube)
- Cupholders, Stainless Steel
- Extended Starboard Chaise
- Furniture, Matrix Marine Vinyl
- Gas Tank, 24 Gallon Twin Tube, 43 Gallon V-Toon
- Gauges - Fuel, Speedo, Tach, Trim
- Ladder, Rear Entry Wide 4 Step
- Mooring Cleats, 2 Front & 2 Rear
- Pontoon Tube Risers, Sectioned
- Ski Tow Bar (Standard on all but 18)
- Bimini Top & Boot, Anodized
- Mooring Cover, Color Matched
- Corner Castings, Powder Coated
- Crossmembers, Extruded Aluminum
- Deck, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fasteners, Stainless Steel
- Furniture, Roto-mold
- Keels, Full-length Extruded Aluminum (NA SHP & VP)
- Lift Gates
- Mooring Eyes
- Motor Mount, Aluminum w/Splash Shields
- NMMA Certified using ABYC Standards
- Nose Cones, Anti-spray integrated splash fins
- Pontoon Tubes, 23" Diameter
- Riser Brackets, "M" Style
- Transducer Bracket
- Wall Spacers, Deck Draining
- Wall Tubing, Heavy Duty, .090" Thick, 1.25" Square
- Helm Chair, Low Back Recliner w/Slider
- Helm, Fiberglass (w/Side Access Door)
- Steering, Teleflex Xtreme, Twin Tube
- Steering, Tilt
- Bimini Anchor Light, LED
- Navigation Lights, LED
- Privacy Station Assembly in Chaise (NA w/20 or 21 RF)
- Kicker KMC10 BlueTooth Stereo & 4 Standard Speakers
- AURORA LE STANDARD: Considered to be more of a traditional pontoon floorplan, the Aurora LE Standard features a rear-sundeck and plenty of additional bench seating.
- AURORA LE RF: The Aurora LE RF floorplan maximizes the seating so that there is plenty of room for all your guests by putting benches in the front and back of the boat.
- AURORA LE BAR: The comfortable bar configuration and seating floor plan of the Aurora LE Bar means your pontoon will be the one where everybody knows your name. Cheers!
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Deck Length
- 23 ft. 10 in.
- 2,995 lb.
- 12 persons
- Number of Tubes
- Max Carry Capacity
- 1,895 lb.